Get In Touch !
CCNA Routing & Switching
CCNA Routing & Switching is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is. In this course you will learn the basics of networking and how to configure a small network with Cisco routers and switches.
In this course you will learn:
And many other topics…
- Learn the basics of networking.
- The difference between protocols like IP, TCP and UDP.
- The difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
- The difference between routers and switches.
- How to configure Cisco Catalyst switches.
- How to configure Cisco IOS routers.
- How to configure different routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP.
- How to protect your routers with access-lists.
- How to configure WAN (Wide Area Network) protocols and interfaces.
Requirements to Start the Course
- Basic computer Knowledge
- A basic understanding of networking
- Basic Networking
- Gateway Redundancy
- EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol)
- OSPF (Open Shortest Path First)
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Wide Area Networks
WITH Technical Tuition YOU CAN
- Learn 100% online
- Learn everything you want
- Learn at your place
- Learn from experts
- Learn Worldwide