Get In Touch !
CCNP TSHOOT is the third exam in the CCNP R&S track. In this exam you have to demonstrate that you are able to troubleshoot any of the protocols you encountered in the CCNA and CCNP ROUTE / SWITCH material. These lessons will help you to become better at troubleshooting and you will learn the most common issues for each protocol.
In this course you will learn:
- How to troubleshoot switching topics like interfaces, VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and etherchannels.
- How to troubleshoot RIP.
- The most common issues why EIGRP and OSFP fail to establish a neighbor adjacency.
- How to troubleshooting missing network advertisements for EIGRP and OSPF.
- How to troubleshoot any BGP problem.
- How to approach a “full” lab with many different networking protocols.
And many other topics…
Good Knowledge of all protocols in the CCNA and CCNP ROUTE / SWITCH.
- Network Maintenance
- Network Services
- Troubleshooting Full Labs
WITH Technical Tuition YOU CAN
- Learn 100% online
- Learn everything you want
- Learn at your place
- Learn from experts
- Learn Worldwide