Term & Condition
Terms & Conditions
Admission of a candidate in a particular course will be confirmed after paying course fee or down payment at-least 7 Days before the course commencement date. If a batch is declared full, even if a candidate is registered, First Come First Serve method will be implemented for selection of candidates in a particular batch and rest of the candidates will be considered as advance registrations for next upcoming batch for the same course. If a candidate is willing to change his/her batch, will have to submit a written application requesting the same. Manag- ement will provide him/her a seat in thenext batch.
Cancellation of Admissions:
Admission of a student will be deemed as cancelled under the following circumstances:
- In case of non attendance of student, technical tuition is not liable to provide same class again.
- Non-Payment of Fee.
- Act of indiscipline (Violation of Discipline will result into on the spot cancellation of admission, without giving any reason).
Technical Tuition reserves the rights to cancel the admission anytime without giving any reason.
A student going on a break without fulfilling the requisite procedure is considered as a dropout and loses his/her student-ship. Such students can be allowed to continue their courses, with the permission of management.
- A break is identified as a prolonged absence from the course / program with prior permission.
- Shifting from one batch to another is termed as transfer, with the permission of management.
- A break/transfer for a course is only permitted after the student pay full course fee. If a student does not pay the same, a re-admission fee of 10% of course value shall be charged.
- An application for a break or transfer has to be submitted by the student to his/her respective program coordinator. Approval for a break or transfer is at the discretion of the management and is based on necessity or urgency as the case may be. In the event of transfer, a suitable batch, based upon theavailability of seats, will be allotted for the resuming the course.
- During the period when a student is on a break, change in course structure, up-gradation or dropping of a course might be occur. In this situation hasto either forgo his/her admission or admit into an alternative course by paying the difference in course fee. Fee refunds will not be made in such cases and Network Bulls will not own responsibility of the same.
- In the event of student availing of a break, on re-joining, if the course fee* has been raised, the student has to pay the difference of the fee*.